Hello friends. I’m going to tell you about the types of vertebrates and invertebrates.
Vertebrates are animals that have a backbone.
Invertebrates are animals that don’t have a backbone.
Backbone is the bone at the back.
5 example of vertebrates
1. Dog – species are from the wolf. It has a backbone too.
2. Crocodile – species are from the Sarcosuchus. It lives on land too.
3. Bird – species are from the dinosaur. It breathes with lungs.
4.Fish – species are from Jawless fish. It has scales.
5. Axolotl – species are from the hybrid animal. It breathes with gills.
5 example of invertebrates
1. Worm – Have a smooth body. Don’t have a backbone.
2. Starfish – Live in the sea. Can reproduction by asexual way.
3.Yellow tube sponge – The simplest animals on Earth. Live in the sea.
4.Immortal jellyfish – Never die. Live in deep ocean.
5.Snail – Don’t have legs. Have smooth skin.
Types of vertebrates
Types of invertebrates